[time-nuts] Re: FTS 1050 schematic needed

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:33:57 UTC 2023

Hi Perrier;
I have been looking for a 1050A service manual for years with no luck. Please let me know if you find one.
I have been considering reverse engineering the schematic..
Best Wishes;
Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein