[time-nuts] Re: FTS 1050 schematic needed

JC johnk0gcj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 19:45:38 UTC 2023

Maybe this will be of some help. I scanned it several years for someone
else with
your need. My manual is at my Texas location and I won't be back there
until November
so can't get you any more than this for now. There is nothing in the
original manual
for the 5Mhz oscillator other than a block diagram, and there are also a
couple items
that are missing or incorrect.

John K0GCJ