[time-nuts] FTS 1050A ski update

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 01:41:05 UTC 2023

List,
Thanks for all the help offered.

 Jim Schatzman AC0XU sent me copies of some PDF's scans that came from John K0GCJ.

I'm in the process of redrawing them using a PhotoShopElements program for clarity. They seem to be quite detailed.

Jim told me that model came in 8 or 9 variations depending on options. Mine for example has no 100 KHz or 1PPS outputs although there are covered holes for those options.

However there is a wealth of data in the wiring diagram that will be quite useful.  I have a 'scope and and other RF test equipment so I'm highly hopeful for repair success.

73,

Perrier