[time-nuts] Re: Spectracom 9383 and Software Project

Chris Quayle syseng at gfsys.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 18:32:16 UTC 2023

On 8/28/23 17:45, mail at vlh.dk wrote:
> Here's some pictures of the board I did earlier this year while it was running, but I'll pull it out from the rack and and do some proper pictures of the GPS module and OCXO when I'm doing maintenance in a good weeks time.

Thanks, from a search, a dead ringer for the Trimble ReolutionT
52664 gps module. Just bought a couple from an Ebay seller at
$6 each, cheap enough to take a chance on it working.

May have the date rollover bug, but gives a start point to find
perhaps a later Trimble, same comms protocol, but giving the right
answer.

All good fun to work on anyway...

Regards,

Chris