[time-nuts] Re: Datum PRS-45, are these worth having?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 14:19:57 UTC 2023

Wilko
Well a lock is a lock. Thats better than nothing. But beyond that its hard
to say what the life may be on the tube.
There was a brief thread on time-nuts 9 years ago and amazingly it was
someone in the Netherlands selling the unit. Apparently not a lot of
information is available for these units.
If the price was 100 Euro I would take the risk. 500 is a question. Is the
output 5 or 10 MHz? Some of the telco units put out telco specific
frequencies.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL