[time-nuts] Re: Datum PRS-45, are these worth having?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Aug 26 14:49:40 UTC 2023

Hi

Reasonable price? Yes, very much so.

Worth having? Depends on your needs. Many list members would say yes.

Live expectancy? Two weeks to 10 years :). There’s never a way to even guess without at least reading out the running hours
numbers (if they are stored away in that version….).

Best options: Buy both of them or none of them. Having spare parts (like a spare tube) is a really good thing.

Bob