[time-nuts] Re: Looking for HP 10811D manual (if such exists)

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Mon Aug 28 21:32:59 UTC 2023

Rick,

This 111-page PDF contains info on both the 10811 A/B and 10811 C/D,
including schematics:

     http://hparchive.com/Manuals/HP-10811AB-Manual.pdf

See especially pages 75 - 100 for details on all the variations.

Note the A and D models use the familiar hp 10544 compatible 15-pin edge
connector while the B and E models use SMB and feedthrough connectors.
Additional archive material here:

     http://leapsecond.com/museum/10544/
     http://leapsecond.com/museum/10811a/

/tvb