[time-nuts] Looking for HP 10811D manual (if such exists)

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Aug 28 15:07:42 UTC 2023

A ham friend has a 10811D and wants a manual on it or at least a
schematic.  Even though I know a lot about 10811's having worked for HP,
I don't know off hand how the "D" is different than the other models.
I have only been able to find a manual for the A/B version, and a 4
page data sheet dealing with the D/E versions, mainly discussing the
external connections to them.  AFAIK, the innards of any 10811 model
are the same.  Can anyone educate us on this question?

Rick N6RK