[time-nuts] Re: info on Tele Quarz Group 5 MHz oscillator?

Germán Herrera g.herrera at ses.com.ar
Tue Dec 12 14:04:11 UTC 2023

Hi
I've a similarly sized oscilloquartz with a pin configuration similar
with yours.
Attached are a couple pictures with the pin functions annotated. Supply
voltage is 12Vcc (DC-DC converter is on the same board).

Hope it helps.
GH

---
Germán Herrera
Ingeniería
SES Sistemas Electrónicos S.A.| Espinosa 1045 (C1405AMM) | Buenos Aires
W: +54 11 54538426 | E: g.herrera at ses.com.ar