[time-nuts] Re: info on Tele Quarz Group 5 MHz oscillator?

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Thu Dec 21 07:54:29 UTC 2023

Hi,

as I was reading the time-nuts list only occasionally in the last month, I
only now found this thread.

This OCXO was built during the time I was head of the oscillator division at
TeleQuarz.
As far as I remember, this OCXO was most probably using an AT cut crystal.
Therefore the aging may not be very impressive.

I look forward to see your test results.

Regards
Bernd   DK1AG