[time-nuts] Re: pulling some crystals

glenlist glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Wed Dec 13 10:42:43 UTC 2023

and Jim, a footnote-

the ultimate clock is used as a sample rate clock for ADC, DAC, FPGA .
this drives everything.  I can tweak say frequency offset of the system
channels that I generate with internal FPGA DDS, but producing a Part
PerBillion  accurate sample rate conversion running at 393 MHz sample
rate would be a whole world of pain,

hope that clarifies why... best . glen.