[time-nuts] Re: pulling some crystals

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Mon Dec 18 02:53:47 UTC 2023

Interesting on the DRO. what is dirty is any clock or signal that comes
out of an FPGA pin (it is subject to internal path jitter) . That's why
we always retime the  data and frame clocks  into a DAC with a clean
separate clock.

BTW I bought a PN2060 Rev 1.1 , it will arrive in another week. WHile I
built myself a cross-correlative phase noise analyser using my junkbox,
this product at USD650 inc shipping is just too easy...