[time-nuts] Re: pulling some crystals

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Mon Dec 18 18:39:45 UTC 2023

I've generally used DDS ccordic implementations in microcontrollers and
a 1/8 table storage in the FPGA... very much depends of user
requirements I think.

Good to have a DDS discussion. Not quite my problem here but always very
enjoyable to hear what other people do.

Matt , 312 MHz should be a walk in the park for MPSoC silicon if the
sequential element doesnt go more than 3 or 4 deep ..... Matt we should
have a off list discussion on Efinix. DSPs run at 1000 Mhz without
cracking a sweat (but...).