[time-nuts] Looking for getting-started info on GPSDO ("Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA-05")

wb0gaz at yahoo.com wb0gaz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 20:42:11 UTC 2023

A few years back, I picked up a "Nortel Trimble NTBW50AA-05" device along with a mating (multi-pin) power connector TE Connectivity 5100143-1.)

I'd like to put it into service as 10 MHz reference source for my home lab, however, I've not been able find "how to" or getting-started information.

If there's a how-to posted online, I'd be grateful for a pointer/URL.

If not, here are the three main questions:

1. Pinout and power requirements?
2. Antenna requirements (I received a suitable antenna with the unit, but that part is lost so I'll need to source one)
3. Any requirement to communicate via RS-232 for configuration/setup?

Thanks very much for any advice/pointers,

Dave