[time-nuts] Re: FTS1050 out of range

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:10:42 UTC 2023

Hi
In the 1050A I looked at recently the 1000B trim pot was not installed. Most likely the board is simply unpopulated and the adjustment is done with the front panel decades. Not sure if the 1050A decade has the same range as the 1000B pot?
Cheers;
Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein