[time-nuts] WWVB receiver schematic inquiry

Maxaner Radcliff maxanerradcliff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:57:50 UTC 2023

Hello,
I am trying to make a WWVB radio clock and I'm currently working on the
antenna/receiver portion. I have done a fair bit of research and have found
a few schematics but was wondering if anyone here has any designs that
worked for them. I plan on using a ferrite loopstick antenna and would be
grateful if someone could redirect me to some good resources/designs. I am
aware there are prebuilt receivers sold, but I would like to build it
myself.
Thanks,
-Max