[time-nuts] Re: WWVB receiver schematic inquiry

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 27 22:30:24 UTC 2023

Universal-Solder in Canada sells the kits, but they also sell some of the discrete components if you wanted to roll your own.

Atomic Clock Receiver 60kHz, 77.5kHz For North America, Europe, Japan (universal-solder.ca)<https://universal-solder.ca/product-category/atomic-clock-radio-receiver/>

-=Bryan=-