[time-nuts] Re: WWVB receiver schematic inquiry

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Feb 27 23:31:52 UTC 2023

Hi Max:

I think a key part of the design is to make all the circuitry as high in impedance as you can.  This idea is based on
the design of the loopstick for the C-Max. See:
https://prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml#cmxcl

Maybe you could send me schematics?

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.