[time-nuts] Re: Syncserver S300 power supplies

Andrew Kalman aekalman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:28:31 UTC 2023

FWIW, the PSU inside the GSG-5/6 units I have is an ASTEC 45W unit,
open-frame, that supplies 5V/5A, 15V/2.5A & -15V/0.7A.

Spectracom/Pendulum/Orolia put a nice "cage" around it when they install it
into these units.

It's the same as this one on eBay right now:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234706193170

--Andrew

Andrew E. Kalman, Ph.D.