[time-nuts] Re: Syncserver S300 power supplies

Todd Smith tssmith2002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:07:23 UTC 2023

Thanks Andrew,

It looks like that case is standard among the earlier Symmetricom
Syncservers but that the power supply varied to the motherboard and options
like Rb or OCXO oscillator.  There doesn't seem to be multiple mounting
options and +/-15V is a little bit unusual.

It is a PowDec HDT125-43-C-RA
Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 2A
Output: +5V, 10A
             +15V, 4A