No subject

Thu Jan 26 07:32:09 UTC 2023

"If they happened during a reading, it seems unlikely that the accuracy
would not be impacted."

This is true of ref out... If you're using it.  The normal function of the
counter outputting over GPIB or USB using an external reference isn't
affected.  It's only if you are using the ref out for something.  I
personally never use the ref out on this counter.  I suppose just daisy
chaining counters may be some use case but, speaking for myself, I think
most of us would use a better reference split to multiple counters ref in
instead.  At least that's how I've usually done it. I really like this
counter and generally would recommend it especially after upgrading the
firmware to current.

Jealous of the phase station btw...

Best Regards,

Bill