[time-nuts] PN2060A Phase Noise Analyzer

drew wollin drew_wollin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:43:31 UTC 2023

Hi All.

I am a lurker on the list, so my first post.

With the discussion on phase noise, I have been looking around for a way to measure it on an amateur budget.

I came across the PN2060A Phase Noise Analyzer, a low-cost, US$480, Chinese analyser that uses cross-correlation of two reference oscillators and then computer analysis. The author answers email and seems keen.

It seems pretty good and works the same way as modern phase noise analysers.

Has anyone tried it?

There is a discussion on eevblog about it.

Regards Drew VK4ZXI

https://www.qsl.net/bg6khc/

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/phase-noise-analyzer-and-phase-noise-measurement/
phase noise analyzer and phase noise measurement - Page 1<https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/phase-noise-analyzer-and-phase-noise-measurement/>
phase noise analyzer and phase noise measurement - Page 1
www.eevblog.com