[time-nuts] Re: PN2060A Phase Noise Analyzer

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jul 12 17:47:21 UTC 2023

Hi

Based on what I can see, this is very much “early days” for this device. 40 minutes to get
to -170 dbc and no real ADEV info both would be gotcha’s to me. That all could change /
might change / may have already changed.

I’d wait a couple months and see how it looks after they spend a bit more time working
things out.

Bob