[time-nuts] Re: Help needed with a UPS for my GPSDO

Shawn comsec at xmtservices.net
Tue Jul 18 16:38:58 UTC 2023

I would like to second Poul's suggestion here.

We use battery bank systems at all our communications facilities. With
the excellent efficiencies of both rectifier and DC/DC systems coupled
with excellent reliability for a rather minimal cost, simplicity of
maintenance/repair and easy customization, they are very hard to beat.

--
Sincerely,

Shawn Tayler