[time-nuts] Re: St Veran gravity red-shift misson

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Tue Jul 25 10:59:08 UTC 2023

Martin,

Yes. I have intended to do several follow-ups on various topics here,
but I also intend to do a webpage since that way I can share the many
pictures I've collected, and also share some of my friends pictures.

I want to convey the many learnings from this in hope that it will be
useful and interesting.

I've now come to my summerhouse, where I have the a slower pace of life
and can work.

Cheers,
Magnus