[time-nuts] Re: St Veran gravity red-shift misson

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Jul 19 06:24:31 UTC 2023

Dear Krishna,

Our goal is to illustrate the gravitational red-shift of general
relativity. Then, we try to record environmental measures to illustrate
any sensitivity we end up seeing.

It's more a pedagogical exercise than science, but we attempt to do it
as scientific as possible.

It's done in cooperation with Observatoir Royal de Belgique and a few
others, as you can find in another post.

It's interesting to see just how much of my hobbyist gathering of
equipment can be put into use.

Cheers,
Magnus