[time-nuts] Re: CTI OSC5A2B02 OXCO testing

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 02:02:42 UTC 2023

That's the spec on the *new* part. These are salvage from decomissioned cell transceivers.They've probably been drifting for 20+ years. Point is they still work. They just need personalized care and feeding.

The tuning voltage is irrelevant so long as you have a low tempco divider and stable voltage reference to provide that.

That is the current task, determine what I need for the voltage dividers and order them. $$$ :-(

Buy some and test them.

Reg