[time-nuts] Re: Creating a D.I.Y Rubidium Atomic Clock

Leo Ahluwalia leoahluwalia12 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:45:23 UTC 2023

Hi Magnus, I'll definitely have to take a look at the resources Tom, zfe,
and Andy sent my way. To my theoretical knowledge, the attenuation of the
photo-detector is a possibility - to avoid having to dim out the room where
the apparatus is contained - and I was wondering if you or anyone else had
experience working with something of that nature. I appreciate the advice
on the setup, it definitely cleared up some things for me.

- Leo