[time-nuts] Re: RCB-F9T Adapter PCB with USB and 50 Ohm Timepulse SMA Connectors -- Update: EDA files on Github

Carsten Andrich carsten.andrich at tu-ilmenau.de
Sat Jun 10 20:15:16 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

while I've had the boards manufactured last September, they've been
sitting on my desk ever since. Finally got to testing them. Except for a
minor mishap with the RCB-F9T's RST pin (which is actually an NRST), the
design works as planned.

As promised, I've released the KiCAD files on Github:
https://github.com/carstenandrich/Adapter_RCB_F9T

Best regards,
Carsten