[time-nuts] (no subject)

totaltech at iprimus.com.au totaltech at iprimus.com.au
Sun Jun 11 08:48:09 UTC 2023

G'day,

I am trying to get a Symmetricon UCMM 089-03861-02 board up and running, I
purchased it off Aliexpress sans OCXO. I found a site saying the
Oscilloquartz 8666A was a suitable replacement.

I Found an 8666A on fleabay and installed it. See the screenshot from Lady
Heather, it shows the dac voltage varying wildly, where looking on the
control pin on the OCXO with a cro it is stable at 5.33V. Also on the osc
under receiver data shows a high number compared to another Trimble UCCM
unit I have here. But as you can see comparing the Symmetricon and Trimble
units on my 53132A counter I am getting sub mhz accuracy.

The OCXO may have to be re-aged. Has anyone other thoughts on the hight osc
value?

Cheers

Rob Leahy