[time-nuts] Datum/ET5390-6000 White Wire change for DT102E FW and bodge-wire

Steve Uckerman stevejxl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:39:14 UTC 2023

Hi There!

After years collecting dust in storage, I've finally pulled my last
5390-6000 out of hibernation for use as a 10Mhz standard in the home
shop/lab. Unfortunately, this unit was one that I hadn't completed the
DT102E update, and I've since misplaced or misfiled the doc from Datum
detailing the accompanying bodge-wire modification to the GPS mainboard..

I believe this eventually made it to a field bulletin.. Might someone on
this list have a unit that is modified or have a copy of said bulletin?

Thanks in advance!

Steve N2JXL..