[time-nuts] Re: Datum/ET5390-6000 White Wire change for DT102E FW and bodge-wire

Time-Nuts ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Sun Jun 18 01:28:50 UTC 2023

Ok Steve -

Upon re-reading your message, it seems that I misunderstood. It's only that mod you are looking for. My units still seemed to operate correctly after the firmware change. Maybe mine are of such a rev that the mod isn't required. Still interested to hear about if you uncover it.

WRT your experience, I feel your pain. Only from the other side :) (3AM in a Verizon Wireless MTSO with a Sun SPARC laptop... ah, the good old days :)

Cheers!

Paul