[time-nuts] Re: New GNSS Antenna Splitter Available

Jeremy Elson jelson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 01:19:21 UTC 2023

This looks like a great piece of hardware!

A few months ago I ended up buying this:
https://www.instockwireless.com/gps-signal-splitter-SMA-gps310.htm

It's similar in that it's a multiband splitter, but has a passband filter
that allows through L1-L5. It is about $50 more expensive, and does not
have an integrated LNA.