[time-nuts] Query about TSC5110A

AC0XU (Jim) James.Schatzman at ac0xu.com
Sat Mar 4 19:36:29 UTC 2023

Having fixed the 32 MHz oscillator problem on this TSC5110A, I find that there is another problem. The front display reports 3 V p-to-p input with zero input and the frequency counters don't respond to valid inputs.

The two ZCT cans in the unit are outputting -3 VDC on the coax to the PCB that I expect contains the frequency counter and voltmeter. Disconnect either coax and the corresponding voltmeter reading drops to 0. My guess is that power to the two ZCT units may have failed.

Can anyone provide a pinout for the ZCT units?

Thanks-
Jim