[time-nuts] Re: LeoNTP Time Server 1200

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Mon Mar 6 05:02:48 UTC 2023

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 1:09 PM David Taylor via time-nuts <
time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

> I note that the highly respected Leo Bodnar NTP server is available once
> again:
>

> http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=120&products_id=365
>

> https://store.uputronics.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=92
>
> It now has PoE (Power over Ethernet), as well as USB 5V.

As Robert mentioned, the original also did PoE. I don't see *any*
difference on the spec sheets between the old and new models, except that
the new one is bigger, with a bigger display, and a bigger price. My LeoNTP
cost £250 in 2020 (about $320, at the time); the new one is listed for £420
sans VAT ($505 today).

Andrew