[time-nuts] Re: HP 115BR Clock 60 Hz output option

John Vendely jvendely at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 16:29:09 UTC 2023

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply.  If nothing else, I'm curious to see how HP
accomplished the 60 cycle output option.  Though trivial today,
synthesizing 60 cycles from the frequencies available in the 115BR
wasn't so convenient back then, given the primarily analog and
rudimentary digital methods available at the time...

73,

John K9WT