[time-nuts] Re: Using NTP Server Time To Measure WAN Performance

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Mar 22 23:26:45 UTC 2023

Hi,

I know that GMV have done tests with RPi running chrony to do such tests
and reported in various forums quite recently.

Not perticular advanced tests, but that was revealing enough. They did
care to check and calibrate things thought.

They took some care to record data and present it, consider using the
influxdb and grafana combo. I typically use a python script to parse
whatever and post into influxdb.

Cheers,
Magnus