[time-nuts] 10 MHz Distribution Best Practices?

David Bengtson david.bengtson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:45:05 UTC 2023

Has anyone run across any publications on best practices or examples
of 10MHz Lab wide distribution networks? I'm looking for a discussion
on how to physically locate oscillators/distribution amplifiers, cable
types and runs, RFI mitigation etc. I haven't come across any, and I'm
starting to build one at work. We've got a Cs oscillator and I'd like
to make sure we deliver that performance across our systems lab.

Thanks

Dave