[time-nuts] Re: Characterizing a 100M TCXO {External}

alan bain alan.bain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:07:34 UTC 2023

What was your lower frequency limit in the integral for the total
phase noise power (assuming the upper limit was that of the last point
given on the datasheet of 1MHz)?

It makes quite a big difference to the total integrated noise power
and hence to the computed RMS jitter and also the maximum error in the
trapezoid rule will occur at the low frequency tail.

Alan