[time-nuts] Re: HP / Agilent 53132A

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon May 1 15:10:44 UTC 2023

Hi

We ran them in logging systems and on benches. I’d guess the
group was in the 100+ range. At the point the supplies really became
an issue, most of them were well over 20 years old.

If I’d just kept my mouth shut, I could have pulled the “dead ones” out
of the pile and hauled them home … (along with the scrap 181’s ).
Some folks just can’t keep from opening they mouth :(

Since the supplies came from an outside source, it is very unclear
which supply went into this or that counter. It is a pretty good bet that
the counters came out of a fairly narrow range of production dates.

Bob