[time-nuts] Re: HP / Agilent 53132A

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue May 2 02:49:43 UTC 2023

Hi

Some, but not all, of the counters we saw die also had fan issues. I agree that once
the fan goes, the power supply probably is running on borrowed time. Cleaning the
fans and checking their function was part of the yearly “calibration” of the counters.
I have no idea how may fans got replaced as part of that process.

Bob