[time-nuts] Eloran long test from now to August or September.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed May 3 01:41:20 UTC 2023

Very good news today there is a long test running in the Western US and 3
sites are now active.
Sites at Fallon, NV; George, WA; and Havre, MT are all up and running now.
GRI is 5990. Not sure you’ll hear them so far away but thought I would let
you know in case you see any skywave.
At least two of these stations have significant power. Not sure on Havre MT.

I will be firing up the receivers and seeing if I can hear anything here on
the east coast. Also will leverage the various online SDRs to see what they
hear.

Just maybe we will have eLoran back as a frequency and time reference.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL