[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

Lynn Grant lgrant at nevacross.com
Wed May 3 23:28:13 UTC 2023

This is wonderful news!  The reports from the Resilient Navigation and
Timing Foundation (rntfnd.org) about how vulnerable our dependence on GPS
makes us have been scaring me for several years. Especially since our three
biggest enemies have working Loran systems (and at least two of them are
pretty good at jamming GPS).

Let’s hope that those who control the funding have finally gotten the
message.

Lynn N8AF / V31LK