[time-nuts] E-Loran tests

Jeff Huselid vce.lab at att.net
Wed May 24 02:10:06 UTC 2023

Greetings,
	Anyone have more info on the E-Loran tests in progress? Which station is master, power levels, coding delay, etc? I am trying to receive using my Austron 2100F, I think maybe it doesn’t like the additional added data. Worked well on the old system.
Jeff H.

Best regards,
Jeff Huselid
Valley Communication Engineering
3145 South De Wolf Avenue
Fresno, CA 93725
Phone 559 268 3311
Fax 559 233 3414
Dun & Bradstreet DUNS 36-334-2460
Precision Services Since 1977

ITAR COMPLIANCE ALERT

The information contained in this message may be subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulation (EAR) Controls, and may not be disclosed to any foreign person or firm, including foreign persons employed by or associated with your firm, without first complying with all requirements of the ITAR, 22 CFR 120-130 and the EAR, 15 CFR 730-774, including the requirement for obtaining an export license if applicable.