[time-nuts] Re: E-Loran tests

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:43:18 UTC 2023

Jeff no further details. I did ask about power levels and no response.
With respect to the austron 2100f, 2100, and srs fe700 thay had no issue
with the new data when they were testing on the east coast. Its possible
something has changed. But a fellow time-nut in Indiana received and locked
at night by skywave some 1000 miles away.
He could not hearth signal by listening. But the 2100f locked through the
night.
Regards
Paul