[time-nuts] Re: E-Loran tests

JOHN HARTZELL johnhartzell at icloud.com
Thu May 25 10:47:06 UTC 2023

Legacy Loran-C receivers will work just fine receiving e-Loran (LFPhoenix) signals , providing the on air testing is of a GRI that is hard coded into your 1970  Austron 2100F.  The additional data will not affect a Loran-C receiver.  I have locked on using my Austron 2000C-1, no problem.

Maybe consider contacting Ursa Navigation and buying one of their state of the art 2023 receivers.

Kind regards,

John

https://linkedin.com/in/john-h-6a131b12/