[time-nuts] Re: 468-DC upgrade

Matt Krick dcflux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:41:53 UTC 2023

Attached is the .ZIP file containing the board gerbers which are ready to
send to your favorite manufacturer,  the schematic, a board layout, the
basic code and compiled files for the ATTINY1614.

I use BASCOM-AVR which will also need the ATTINY add on to work with this
Microcontroller.

It is still a work in progress on the DST commands for the clock to
automatically roll over at 2 AM local time,  didn't have it quite right
this last weekend but the DST will fire at midnight UTC.

The debug and programming cable is the FTDI TTL-232R-3V3-A , available here:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/FTDI/TTL-232R-3V3-AJ?qs=Xb8IjHhkxj4CJ2SCCMHPLQ%3D%3D&mgh=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA3aeqBhBzEiwAxFiOBgYjMLhmuv0iJkOpqTh3Ee4dk2o-hScWwsXCGl9n9z6h1PB6HHof6hoCUCcQAvD_BwE

The board also has an UPDI interface on the underside if you have a pogo
pin style UPDI programmer.

I have also a couple of Youtube videos about the repair of the 468-DC and
installation of the GPS to GOES converter:

https://youtu.be/k7Z9GSCHsgI?si=998E9i2l6UWnX2H1

https://youtu.be/v5uiHYAW9cc?si=EqQstW1JNkFPdJm2

Special Thanks to Paul Swed, and Andrew Novick of NIST.