[time-nuts] Fw: Step recovery diodes for Rubidium standards

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Sat Oct 14 18:26:35 UTC 2023

Subject: Step recovery diodes for Rubidium standards

Hi,

I remember this question from a few years back and I'm working on a
multiplier for experiments on a very old Rubidium package. (Varian)

Did some looking at my pile of junked Rubidiums and found some info.

The old General Technologies 304A uses an HP 5082-0151
The Efratoms that I have use the HP 5082-0833
The Tracor 304B ad 308A use the HP 5082-0151

Did not want to pull the diode from my spare cell unit but I would think
that either of those would work as a 5065A replacement.

Cheers,

Corby