[time-nuts] Re: Accuracy of GNSS Frequency Standards on different satellite systems

Carsten Andrich carsten.andrich at tu-ilmenau.de
Fri Sep 1 07:55:36 UTC 2023

Hi Martyn,

we touch the topic in one of our publications:
https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.07168

We employed the SRS FS740 for synchronization of spatially distributed
SDR receivers for the purpose of RF emitter localization. My best guess
is that your mileage will vary depending on the GNSS receiver in
question. For the purpose an RTK timing receiver, e.g., u-blox ZED-F9T,
may offer better performance, but we haven't gotten around to testing that.

Best regards,
Carsten