[time-nuts] Fw: Re: Looking for HP 10811D manual (if such exists)

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Sep 1 02:28:33 UTC 2023

It looks like it, yes.  But it's not the same.  I have a  Samsung version of the Z3805A which I'm pretty sure uses the same DOCXO as the Z3801A.  The one in the picture is smaller, and it only has one power cable coming from the case.  The HP DOCXO has two power cables plus the two signal cables.

Bob

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: DM <dgminala at mediacombb.net>To: Time-Nuts <time-nuts at lists.febo.com>Cc: Bob Stewart <bob at evoria.net>Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 09:17:23 PM CDTSubject: Re: [time-nuts] Re: Looking for HP 10811D manual (if such exists)
 Bob,
That OCXO looks suspiciously like the double-oven 10811 OCXO used in the HP Z3801A GPS-based frequency standard.

Cheers,
DaveM